Alan Stevens is a British speaker, writer, and media expert. He is the director of MediaCoach Ltd. and a former president of the Professional Speakers Association of the UK (2007–2008) and the Global Speakers Federation (2010–2011) which represents six thousand professional speakers from all parts of the world. He has the highest combined professional accreditation in public speaking and public relations of anyone in Europe, as measured by the FPSA, PSAE, CSPGlobal and MCIPR. He has spoken in over 40 countries, including Germany, France, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Malaysia, Singapore, The GCC, Southern Africa, Canada, USA and Australia. Stevens has published several books on public speaking: The Pocket Media Coach, The Exceptional Speaker, MediaMasters, 101 Media Tips, and Ping: How to Tap into the Power of Traditional and Social Media to Massively Improve Your Profile and Profits.
What Alan can do for you?
Show you the most effective way to build and protect your reputation.
Help you to refine and define your message.
Raise your profile and profits.
Build your confidence in dealing with all forms of the media.
Work with you to generate free publicity for you and your business.
Show you how to communicate more clearly with your customers and clients
Alan can work with you to raise your profile and profits in the following ways:
• As a consultant and provider of in-house training on social and traditional media
• As a speaker or facilitator at your event
• Via a live webinar direct to the computers of your staff
Whatever the size of your business or your budget, there is a service that will offer you a great return
Stevens’ entertaining and informative presentations include:
• Reputation management 101
• Free publicity that’s worth a fortune
• Media Disasters (and how to avoid them)
• The 7 secrets to getting media coverage
• “It’s not a 40-minute speech any more” – how to provide great value for audiences
• How to use Integrated PR