John Baldoni is an internationally recognized thought leader in leadership and communications. He is a popular leadership speaker, executive coach and executive educator. John teaches men and women to achieve positive results by focusing on communication, influence, motivation and supervision.
• Keynote speaker on leadership, communication, innovation and achieving sustainable results
• Leadership columnist for online sites of Forbes, Harvard Business Review and Inc.
• Author of eleven books on leadership, including Lead With Purpose, Lead Your Boss: The Subtle Art of Managing Up, 12 Steps to Power Presence, Lead By Example and the Leader’s Pocket Guide (AMACOM)
Selected Speaking Topics:
• Put Purpose to Work So Everyone Wins
• How to Make Positive Difference in Your World
• Influencing from the Middle: Leading Boss & Peers
• Leading from Hard Times to Good Times
• 12 Steps to Power Presence
• How Great Leaders Get Great Results
• How Great Leaders Motivate
• How Great Leaders Communicate